Bummed

Wednesday December 1, 2010 - I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. The kids are glad Thanksgiving is over so they can focus on Christmas.

Well, I went in for my annual eye exam and was due for the picture of my optic nerves. The good news is my vision has not changed in either eye. I can't remember the last time that happened from one year to the next. The bad news, or maybe not bad news, but news none the less is that there is a spot now on my left optic nerve. From my ophthalmologist's standpoint it means nothing but from my neurologist's it may. I am also now being watched carefully in my left eye for glaucoma. I am really young to develop glaucoma but my eye and optic nerve looks very suspicious. So for now we do nothing. I will see my neurologist next month and will go back for an exam with my opthamologist in March.

For now I can't worry about it. It is what it is and we deal with what is handed to us.

I hope everyone has a great rest of the week and stays warm.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment