Eye Update

Tuesday November 3, 2009 - I hope you all had a great weekend. I know we did. The kids had a blast. I will post some pictures shortly.

I did go to the ophthalmologist today to have a follow up and get the pictures of my optic nerve taken. He said that my vision may have improved slightly but I told him I had not noticed any change. He said everything looks stable and you can definitely tell that there is damage to my optic nerve. He said my vision should not get worse and that he wants to see me every 6 months. So it ended up being fairly uneventful. The good thing about having the pictures done today is that I have a baseline of what my optic nerves look like now so if I get optic neuritis again we can look at the differences in damage.

I hope you all have a great rest of the week. I will post pictures from the weekend soon.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment