Update

Thursday October 29, 2009 - Yesterday was my follow up with my family doctor. It was fairly uneventful. He said since the spots on my arms still have some pigment he does not think it is vitiligo but he is not sure. He said to watch them and see if I get more or if they get worse and then we will go from there. He asked about my mood and I told him it fluctuates a lot. Both he and my neurologist are not completely pleased with that. They both want to wait a little longer before we try different medications. With the Betaseron, and MS patients in general, there are lots of cases of depression so it is not a complete shock that I have mood issues. I will go back to see him in 6 months. So far the regular routine will be neurologist every three months and family doctor every six months.

We are all getting ready for the busy weekend. Tonight is Dylan's music program at school, Friday we may go to a football game with my mom, Saturday will be full of Halloween excitement and Sunday Dylan has a birthday party to go to. Then comes Monday all over again. :) Next Friday is our 10 year wedding Anniversary so Jerry and I will be taking a weekend trip to Fredericksburg to relax. I can't wait for a change of scenery even if it is only for a couple of days.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I will post pictures from the weekend in a few days.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Amanda,
    Has it really been 10 years? It seems like just yesterday that I hung out with you and Jerry before you were a married couple. Congratulations to you both!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete