MS Walk


Sunday October 11, 2009 - I want to thank all of you that have donated and all of those that came out to walk yesterday. We had a good time. It was a little cool but better than being 100 degrees outside.


If you want to donate it is not too late. You can still go to my page and donate online. Also, for those of you in the San Antonio area there is a walk at the AT&T center on March 6, 2010. You can sign up for the walk now. I am thinking of putting a team together and then you can sign up to be on my team. If anyone has a team name suggestion I would greatly appreciate it.



I hope you have all had a great weekend. The weather here has been nothing like they forecast but owell. I will take the rain and cooler temps over the heat any day. Have a great weekend.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment