Thank You BetaPlus, Again!

Monday October 5, 2009 - I hope everyone had a good wet weekend. It is nice to finally get some rain. I just wish it had come a few months ago when I was having to pay to water the grass. We had a great weekend. It was Jerry's' first weekend home in a long time. He has taken a leave of absence from his part time job. We tried to get a few things done around the house but played lazy at the same time. It was nice.

Today ended on a very good note. I was checking my email and had an email from BetaPlus. Due to the economy, they have decided that people that are on the $50 a month copay program or assistance program will be switched over to a $0 a month copay as long as you are on the medication. YIPPEEEE! So as long as I am on Betaseron I will not have to pay for it. I guess us switching insurance and not having them pay for it helped out in the end after all. So BetaPlus is sending the info to the pharmacy and I will not have to pay for my next shipment.

I sure hope the rest of the week is as good as today was. :) I hope you all have a great week.

*Reminder - MS Walk Austin is this Saturday. I hope to see you all there. Save The Date: MS Walk in San Antonio on March 6, 2010.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment