Fall Fun

Batman and Ariel

The light on this one came out strange.

Monday October 26, 2009 - I have been meaning to blog for quite some time but have just not gotten around to it. Two weekends ago we went to Houston to celebrate Jerry's birthday and his brother's birthday. We were all so tired come Monday morning that the only person that got out of bed to go to school or work was Jerry. We have been busy in the yard since the weather was nice (until today). I think I finally have my garden how I like it. It only took 4 years. :) I am sure I will want to change it in the spring.
This past weekend we had some fall fun. We went to Emily's preschool for Trunk N Treat. We have wanted to do that for years but have never been able to go. We all had a great time. I kept telling the kids there was no need to go trick or treating now. That did not go over too well. ;)
This is going to be a busy week. I have a feeling that will be the case until the end of the year. Dylan has his first field trip of the year tomorrow and a music program on Thursday evening. Of course the most important thing is Halloween.
I have an appointment with my family doctor on Wednesday just to follow up. I do have a question about my skin for him so we will see if he can give me some answers. I have been getting these faint white spots on my arms. They look similar to vitiligo but I am not sure. Many people with vitiligo also have another auto immune disease.
I will see my ophthalmologist again next week. He is wanting to take pictures of my optic nerve to see the actual damage that was done to the nerve. I am very anxious to see how that looks. I have still not had any improvement in my vision and it has now been 5 months since my first symptoms.
The other symptoms; tingling and numbness are still better. I have just been very tired still. I am still spending about half the day in bed on my days off. I was talking to Jerry today about how there is no way I could work a full time job right now. I would probably make it through Tuesday and hit a wall.
Well I guess that is about all for now. I will post more pictures after our adventures on Saturday. I hope you all stay warm and dry.
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment