Updates

Tuesday October 13, 2009 - I have a few updates so I thought I would share them. Dylan and Emily's vitamin D tests came back normal, so we will continue on their multi vitamin and try to get as much into their diets as we can. Emily had her appointment with the ophthalmologist today. Apparently, Emily has the dreaded inherited astigmatism as well. She could wear glasses now, but it is not necessary. He said she will have to wear glasses sooner than later and probably earlier than most kids but we will wait another year and check again.

I have been feeling a little better lately. I am still very tired but I am blaming the weather on that. ;) It is just too easy to stay in bed when it is cold and wet outside. I am still having some tingling in my feet and hands but it seems to not be as often. My vision has still not improved any. :( Some days I do notice that is it worse than others but I have gotten used to it for the most part. Other than that things are fairly normal around here. The kids are getting very excited about all the upcoming holidays and bouncing off the walls since they have not been able to go outside and play.

Today ended up being a bummer of a day. Dylan stayed home because of a cough and Emily has had a runny nose and cough. I started to feel bad so I took my temp and it was a little elevated. So we decided to go get dinner since no one felt like cooking. After dinner we stopped at Petsmart to get cat food and then the car would not start. ARGH! So we have gone from one car to no car. We had the car towed and had a neighbor come pick us up. THANK YOU Rita!!!!!! We are thinking the alternator went out and it is covered under the warranty. I am crossing my fingers. So to keep things as simple as possible Emily and I will be staying home tomorrow and Jerry has a co-worker that will give him a ride to and from work.

Hopefully we will get some good news tomorrow.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment