Thursday December 24, 2009 - It is not even Christmas day and I am exhausted. We spent the past several days in San Antonio with my family to celebrate Christmas. It was nice to spend time with everyone and let the kids see their cousins. The kids did not want to leave.

To start our visit off our dog decided to eat an entire bar of homemade soap. Needless to say he was sick that night and the next day. I thought all was good until I noticed he was passing blood. So we ended up at a vet hospital and he had to have several tests done and stay the night on top of that. Let's just say he better be on his best behavior for awhile otherwise Jerry may throw him out.

I still have to go to the store today to get stuff to make chili and I still have to wrap all my gifts. I am usually done several weeks before now with all of that but I have been putting everything off this year.

On the house sale... We had an open house on Sunday and it went very well. We had three very interested couples and we will see what happens. I am crossing my fingers that one or all will make an offer soon. We still don't know where we will end up but we will figure it out. We did find out that the foreclosure we are looking into may not go on the market until February. We need to get our house sold first before we can make a move on anything.

I have been feeling okay. I have not been sleeping well, so therefor I am tired. I have had numbness in my legs and pain in my legs and arms. I think the pain is due to the weather. It seems like every time the weather is about to change I have pain somewhere.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas. I will try to post some pictures early next week.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Oops, was it the soap from me? Sorry!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete