Thursday December 3, 2009 - Hello! It has been awhile since my last post. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. We sure did and really enjoyed the time off of work and school. We have been very busy with work, school, holidays and packing up the house. We don't have a contract on our house yet but we are hoping sooner than later. We have had two open houses and will have a third this weekend. We are all so tired of having the house on the market already. We have been either eating out or eating microwave dinners because I am afraid to cook. The last time we cooked we made fish and right after dinner we got a call from a realtor wanting to come by. We just never know when we will have to load up and leave.

I am trying to take my time with the packing so that I don't get too tired. I have had some pain in my arms the last several days and I am sure the weather is part of the problem. By the time all of the moving and packing and unpacking is done Jerry will be worn out. I am trying to help some but I am afraid to lift anything too heavy. I am so afraid my arms will give out and I will drop something.

I will keep you all posted on the house situation. Our contract on the new house expires at the end of this month so we really need to get a contract soon on our house.

I hope you all stay warm and dry. We are supposed to get snow tomorrow. I will believe it when I see it.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment