Internet Finally!!!!!!

Monday August 9, 2010 - We finally have our internet hooked up so hopefully I can get my blog updated and upload some photos from the last six months.

I have been feeling okay. I went to the doctor and he thinks I am having anxiety attacks. We are running some blood tests and trying some temporary meds. I will go back to see him on Thursday to see what we will do long term. I have not felt comfortable driving very far because it seems like every time I get behind the wheel I start with another attack. I guess I am just crazy.

Well, we took Dylan in for his annual eye exam and he now needs glasses. I have never seen a child so excited to wear glasses. I will post a picture soon. Now Emily is wanting hers. I am sure she will not be far behind. Poor kids are getting bad genes I guess.

I guess that is all for now. I will post some pictures tomorrow and start posting some pictures that I have wanted to post since February.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. HEY......don't be talking about those kids genes like that!!!

    ReplyDelete