Sunday August 22, 2010 - We have been busy with school stuff. Dylan's teacher came to our house early last week and then we had supply drop off on Friday. Friday we went to get school shoes and that was a bad idea. We went to Target late morning and it was worse than any weekend day I have seen. There were people everywhere. Then I had to get more school supplies for Dylan that was unexpected so I went to get that stuff yesterday. Thankfully, it was not as bad at the grocery store. I guess by that point everyone was shopping for school clothes. I think we are all ready for school now. Dylan is excited and I am ready for the routine. Emily does not start for another two weeks and I am not sure she will be ready. She is never ready for school to start.

I have been trying to get the house and all my paperwork in order so I can start my in home childcare again. I have tried to get a job at Dylan's school and the preschool with no luck. I think part of the issue is that there are still so many people looking for jobs. So for this school year I will be providing childcare and then may go back to school in the spring and then reasses the situation next year.

I hope everyone is doing well and staying cool.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment