Happy New Year!

Friday January 7, 2011 - I am a little behind on my posts but I have not really felt like posting until today. We had a very busy few weeks with the holidays, company, school functions and birthdays. Tomorrow is Emily's birthday party and after that I am hoping things will calm down a little.

Christmas was fun but came and went entirely too fast. The kids had a great Christmas and enjoyed some time off from school. I enjoyed the time off of work but was glad to get back. Emily had a good 5th birthday and got a new bike so her knees are not up to her ears when she is riding.

Right now we are suffering because of the cedar. I am hoping for some rain soon.

I have been feeling fine for the most part. I am still having some of the same leg and arm issues I have had for awhile but I just try to ignore them. I have my 6 month follow up with my neurologist in a couple of weeks and I am very curious to see what he has to say about my last appointment with my ophthalmologist. I will keep you posted.

Some exciting news that I have been waiting to share is that I will be working 5 days a week next school year. I will be teaching three days a week and an aide the other two. I am very excited to have a classroom and my own class. I am already starting to plan. I am so thankful to have this opportunity.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Amanda

1 comment: