Waiting Another Month

Thursday January 20, 2011 - Well I am a little bummed because I was supposed to have my 6 month check up with my neurologist next week but they called and rescheduled me for another month out. I was anxious to get in and see what he has to say after my last eye appointment. I guess I will just have to be patient.

I have been feeling pretty good lately. I still have some random numbness is my left leg but it is not severe and does not last for too long. I think working and being out of the house has been a HUGE help. I have definitely noticed a difference in my mood.

I have not been taking my anxiety medication lately because it was giving me a headache everyday. I will see my primary doctor tomorrow to see if there is something else I can try.

I hope everyone is well. I know many of us including me have been suffering with allergies and I am hoping we are almost done with it. I am crossing my fingers that none of us ends up with the stomach bug that seems to be going around right now.

Stay warm and have a great weekend.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment