Life has been busy to say the least

Friday March 25, 2011 - Life has been busy to say the least. I just finished my first week of teaching. It went great. I LOVE my job and look forward to going to work. I don't think I have ever had a job that I was excited to go to. It makes me a little sad that the school year will be over soon.

We started Dylan in a soccer academy and he likes it. I like it because he is actually learning skills. I think we will continue the academy until he is more comfortable on the field.

Emily wants to go back to dance class but we can not seem to fit it into our schedule right now. I am hoping that there is a class during the summer that will work for us.

I have been feeling okay. I am tired most days but go to bed early and just keep chugging along. I have been having a little more pain in my leg and arm this week but I am sure some of that is due to lack of sleep and added stress. I have had a lot of muscle spasms in my left leg over the last several weeks but I refuse to let it slow me down.

I found this link and thought I would share it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/UIBbgWabzUw?fs=1&hl=en_US

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment