Going Well

Monday June 29, 2009 - So far the injections are going well. On Friday a few hours after the first injection my legs were achy. Last night I did my injection right before bed so I slept through any side effects I may have had. I have started out at a very low dose and it will be six weeks before I am on the full dose. Hopefully I will continue to tolerate the medication well.

The only symptoms I am battling right now are fatigue and my left eye is still hurting. MS fatigue is like no other. Some days after only being up for a few hours I physically can't go anymore, I have to lay down and take a nap. As far as the eye pain goes nothing is helping. I think I will wait a few more days and then call my neurologist back. I really don't want to have another MRI right now but if we can't figure out why I am in pain I guess I will not have a choice. I hope you all have a great week.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment