Ophthalmologist Appointment

Tuesday June 16, 2009 - Today I had an appointment with my ophthalmologist. I have not seen him in two weeks so of course my vision has improved since I saw him last. He is very happy with my progress. I am still not at 100% but much better. He did say that I have a spot on my optic nerve but he is not concerned with it right now. My pupil is still not responding the way it should so hopefully that will get better with time. I will see him again in a month and he will do a visual field test to see where my blind spots are and we will discuss driving. At that time he will also see if he can correct my vision anymore. I did read an article recently about optic neuritis and it said most people do not regain all of their vision. My fear now is me getting it in the other eye.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment