Happy New Year!

Friday January 1, 2010 - I hope everyone has a great 2010! I am being very optimistic about this coming year. I think we will have a lot of great changes in our lives.

We started off our new year packing up stuff to take to storage. I think we are finished with storage runs until we have a contract on our house. I am hoping with all the major holidays behind us now we will hear something soon. We did have two people come by this week and one came back twice. So we have still had some traffic when I thought we would have none.

Tomorrow is Emily's 4th birthday. :( I can't believe my baby is going to be 4. Kids grow up so fast. Before we know it they will be out of the house. We are going to take Emily to lunch tomorrow and she will have a party next weekend. She is so excited. We are also going to San Antonio to see the Lion King, a Christmas gift from Grandmama and Pa. Dylan, Grandmama and I went to see it for Dylan's 3rd birthday and loved it. I am curious to see what Emily thinks about it.

I just realized a couple of days ago that my 3 month follow up with my neurologist is on Thursday. I think it will be uneventful. I am hoping he does not want to do an MRI yet. For one I am really dreading having it done and also now that it is the new year I don't want to have to pay for it. The last two MRI's I had they billed $11,000! At the same time though I am anxious to have one done so I can see if I have any new lesions. I am really hoping this medication is working well enough to stay on it.

The last several months my mood has been better and I have not been as tired. I still have pain and tingling from time to time in my arms and legs. Most of the time I can ignore it unless I am trying to sleep. My vision has not improved anymore. I just deal with it. It is my constant reminder of this lovely disease along with the injections I have to do every other day. My injections are still going well. I still have skin reactions and some hurt more than others. I don't like doing them but I do it and have not missed one yet. :)

Well I just thought I would give you all an update. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment