Stuff

Tuesday January 19, 2010 - Well today the people that are buying our house had the inspection done. So Emily and I had to get out of the house for three hours. We have not heard how the inspection went yet. We have found out that some of the rules on FHA loans changed as of January 1st so our financing is not working the way it did a couple of months ago. It has been very frustrating trying to figure it all out. But we have decided that we will close on our house and we will stay in an extended stay hotel for a little while and then pay off what we need to pay off from what we make on our house and then start from scratch on the financing. What a mess! But we know it will all work out in the end some how.

Other than that there is not much going on. We will start moving and packing in about a week. I am actually looking forward to staying at an extended stay for a little while. No yard, not as much mess to clean up, no phone call telling me I have to leave my house and maid service once a week. I am sure after a couple of days though we will all be on each other last nerve.

I hope you all have a great week!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment