Results

Saturday July 17, 2010 - Well, my white blood count and liver are normal. So my body is tolerating my meds. Thank Goodness. The last thing I want to do is have to change my medication right now.

We have been doing well. We are enjoying the summer and not getting much accomplished on the house but we really want to get it done because we are so close. The kids have been spending a lot of time outside with the other kids on our street and they are having the summer of their lives. Jerry and I are enjoying it as well. Once school starts I think we are all going to have a rude awakening. We have been so out of our routine.

The next month I think is going to be very busy. I am organizing a block party, we have many school functions coming up with the opening of our brand new school and then just the craziness of getting ready for school to start. With all of that I really need to start looking for a job. I am thinking about doing in home child care again but not sure I would find anyone willing to drop their child off at my house in the condition it is in right now. I have thought about retail but one I am not sure I would find someone willing to let me work the hours I can work and I also really want to work with kids again.

Well, I guess that is enough babbling for now. I hope you are all staying cool.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Excellent news momma! We need to get together soon!!!

    ReplyDelete