Stuff

Sunday June 27, 2010 - We are still waiting on insurance to call and let me know their decision again. See if I will be getting my car fixed or not. We have been doing laundry and dishes and trying to get the house picked up this weekend. We did go to our neighbors baseball game yesterday and the kids were so bored. I wanted to watch but they made it almost impossible to watch with them whining and complaining the entire time. We are supposed to go to a Round Rock Express game in a couple of weeks I am hoping that they do better there.

The kids go to camp this week so I am hoping that I can get the house cleaned and I want to start painting another room. We have not really been working on the house much the last several weeks. Jerry and I are so tired and need a break. I think I am ready to get geared up again. I really want to get our library painted and get some book shelves so I can get the last 13 boxes unpacked. Also, once we get the library done we can start working on the kitchen. The kitchen is going to take a LOT of work. We want to replace the appliances, sink, faucet, lights, refinish the cabinets and paint.

Once we get our internet hooked up I will post pictures of what we have done so far in the house. We did not take before pictures because like Jerry says “We don’t want reminders of what it looked like before.” We have had to do a lot of work and still have tons to do inside and out. Once we get it all done I think we will love it.

On days when I hate this house it helps to have neighbors that we like so much that make it all worth it. I really don’t think we could have asked for better neighbors. At our last house we had great neighbors next door but at this house we have great neighbors up and down both sides of the street.

Well, I am off to keep myself busy so I don’t think about tomorrow.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment