What a Week

Friday June 25, 2010 – It has been one of those weeks. We got back home from San Antonio on Sunday so the kids could go to VBS. This is the third year Emily has tried to go to this VBS. We made it through the first day and that was all. She did not want to go back and I was not going to force her because the last two years we got a call asking us to come get her because she was crying. She told me on Wednesday that she will go next year. We will see.

Sunday evening our dog started vomiting and got very sick. The last time I took him in for vomiting it cost me almost $800. I don’t have $800 to take him in so I nursed him back. He finally started to act like himself yesterday.

On top of that I was in a car accident on Tuesday in the grocery store parking lot. I was parked with my door open and a lady pulled into the spot next to me and hit my door. She immediately apologized and said she didn’t see my door. She did not want to claim it on her insurance because she didn’t want he rates to go up. I ended up asking for her insurance just in case. At the time the damage to my car was very minimal. Later that day I noticed my door not closing properly so I called and made a claim. Well after going back and forth with insurance they called me yesterday to tell me that the accident was my fault. WHAT!? So needless to say we are fighting that. Apparently the lady that hit me changed her story. Even though the damage to my car does not fit her story they sided with her. ARGH!

I am also nervous about Monday’s MRI. I am really hoping that it being an open MRI helps. We shall see.

I hope everyone has had a better week than we have and has a great weekend.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment