Pain, Pain Go Away!

Monday, August 8, 2011 - So for the last year and half to two years I have despised cold fronts. Every time we have a front I am in pain. My legs hurt so bad to the point that I can not get out of bed at times. I am not sure how many days of work Jerry has missed because I can't get out of bed, can't sleep and am in pain. Well, apparently there was a slight shift in the upper level high last night that has been over us forever and guess what - I felt it. My left leg has hurt all day. I have taken Tylenol and of course it does not help at all. What will the first real cold front bring?

The other issues I have been dealing with for a couple of weeks is my vision in my right eye. It has been very blurry. I can not see far away or up close with it. Everything is blurry. I am sure the heat is the cause of the problem. Nerves effected by MS DO NOT like heat at all. They don't function very well. I am hoping and praying for some rain and cooler temperatures very soon. I am so sick of the heat!

Okay I promise my next post will be more positive. :)

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment