The Results Are In......

Friday August 5, 2011 - My brain MRI came back stable. This is good! This means that my MS is stable and not progressing right now. I will meet with my neurologist on the 18th and I will let you know what he has to say after that appointment. He is not going to be happy with me.

I tried starting my medication again and I still can't do it. I know I need to take it and any other medication is going to cost me an arm and a leg but when taking medication makes you depressed every time you think about it is it really worth it? As much as I don't want to take the oral medication due to side effects that may be where I am headed.

I hate that my medication is a constant drain on me. Not just the side effects but also the mental drain is almost unbearable now.

I hope you all have a great weekend! Stay cool (I know my parents will ;) )I am going to try to post some pictures this weekend of some of our summer activities. I want to start posting more often. We will see if I can get off my rear and do it. :)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment