Blood work and more blood work

Thursday July 30, 2009 - I finally got my results back from the blood work I had done on Friday and everything came back normal. Yippee! I had to go to my family doctor today for a follow up appointment that I was supposed to have a while back. I was supposed to have blood work done for that dr. back in May but that is about the time the wheels fell off so I never had the blood work done. So today I had to have more blood drawn. When I got back home I think Jerry thought I had been in a fight. The lady had to stick me three times today. I hate my veins. I finally broke down and got a prescription for meds to help me sleep. I don't think I have slept well or through the night in about three months. We will see if this helps.

Things have started to slow down around here now if I can just stay out of a doctor's office for awhile. I do have another appointment next week and I hope that is all until September. I think we are all just trying to survive the rest of the summer and are ready for the new school year and my new job. I am very excited about all the changes this fall.

Jerry's mom is coming in the weekend and Dylan has a soccer game on Saturday so I am sure we will have some excitement this weekend. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment