20/60

Tuesday August 4, 2009 - 20/60 is my vision in my right eye with corrective lenses. I went to the ophthalmologist today to get a new prescription for contacts and glasses. The poor lady checking my eyes did not completely look at my chart before she had me look at the letters on the wall and freaked out a little when my vision was so bad in the right eye.:)

I called and got my results from the lab work done last week. Everything came back normal. I think they checked everything they could possibly check. I also finally went and picked up the prescription for my "cooling equipment". Hopefully I will have it before we go to the coast in September.

I do have a little break before more appointments. I don't go back to the neurologist until the end of next month, my family doctor until October and the ophthalmologist in November unless something happens between now and then.

We are participating in Walk MS in Round Rock on Saturday October 10, 2009. I would love for everyone to join me. You can go to my fundraising page to either sign up for the walk or to make a donation.
http://walktxh.nationalmssociety.org/site/TR?px=6864140&pg=personal&fr_id=11720
I hope everyone is having a great week.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment