Back To School Update

Wednesday August 26, 2009 - Hello everyone. I hope you have all had a great start to the new school year. Dylan had his second day of school today. He likes his teacher and says he likes school now. He is very excited that he gets to ride the bus this year. Last year he was dropped off and picked up at school and next year when our neighborhood school opens he will not be able to ride the bus. Dylan has several friends in his class; which is good. As some of you know Dylan was at one school last year, another school this year and will be at a new school next year. A lot of changes, but it helps to have some familiar faces in class.

I went to the dermatologist today to have my skin looked at. I was supposed to have it done years ago but never did. I went in and had my moles looked at and had one removed and we are watching several others. If the biopsy on the one removed today comes back abnormal I will go back and have the other four or so removed. We also decided it was time to start treating my rosacea. I have very sensitive skin and I am having a hard time finding something that does not irritate my skin. I brought home facial cleanser, moisturizer plus sunscreen and a gel for the rosacea. I hope it works. I will go back in about a month to look at my other moles, the one I had removed and see if the products I came home with today are working.

As for my MS symptoms.......I have not had any improvement in my vision, I still have some days that I am very tired and my right leg and foot still tingle at times. I am also still having the tingle and pain in my left arm and hand from my herniated disc in my neck. Overall I feel good most days and just try to ignore the pain and tingles. Thank you to all of you for your support! I hope you all have a great rest of the week.

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. hopefully you'll start seeing some improvement soon!!

    Love you,

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete