Monday September 14, 2009 - Well I have not posted in a while because we have been busy. Labor day weekend Jerry had to work everyday and I spent the weekend washing curtains and steam cleaning carpets. I figured since I am not watching kids I would do a deep cleaning on the house. Of course the house is due for cleaning again. It never ends.

Emily started school last week and really seems to like it. Today was her third day and she asked this evening if she could go to school tomorrow. :) She has a few of the same kids in her class from last year but is also making some new friends. I think she is going to have a great year.

This past weekend we went to the coast for a very quick trip with my parents, Jerry's mom and brother. We had a good time but wished we stayed a little longer. I think we are all worn out. I still have to unpack and do some laundry.

I am now on my third week at work and it is working out well. I am learning to do several different things and I brought work home today. I am really liking my schedule. It is nice to be able to pick Emily up from school and be with her two days a week. I also get to take my naps. ;)

I have been feeling worse the last week. I am having more tingling in my arms and legs. One day last week while I was filing my finger stopped moving. It was a little scary but did not last long. My left hand has not been working the way it should and my left leg has been feeling very heavy. I actually fell this weekend because I put my left leg down on the floor and there was no feeling so I went straight to the floor. I will see the neurologist next week, so we will see what he says about my symptoms.

This Sunday Jerry and I are going to a conference in Austin to learn about a MS wellness program. I am curious to get more information and find some local programs and support groups.

I hope everyone is getting some much needed rain and stays dry. Have a great week!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment