Sunday September 20, 2009 - We had a good weekend. Jeff and Misty kept the kids last night and today so we could go to the wellness workshops today. THANK YOU Jeff and Misty!!!! I hope you are not too tired. ;) Jerry and I went out to the Oasis last night for dinner. I have lived here 11 years and had never been there. It was nice to go sit outside and not melt and not have three people trying to talk to you at once. The workshops went well today. It was nice to meet other people in the area with MS. I went to a workshop on improving your balance and on motivation. Ilearned that I really have bad balance. :( Jerry had a workshop just for care partners. He was able to talk to other people that have family members with MS. I think it was very helpful for him. I also found out that they have weekly yoga and pilates classes for people with MS at my neurologist's office. I will not be able to make the yoga class due to work, but am planning on signing up for the pilates class. I am excited that I can go and exercise out of the house and not worry about keeping up with everyone else in the room.

Well, I guess I am off to do my injection and get ready for another Monday. I hope everyone has a great week. I will update you Thursday on my appointment with my nuerologist.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment